Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eli Laughing

The following video contains a few highlights from November. There are three clips. The first clip is Eli smiling. The second clip is Eli laughing. This is the funniest thing to watch... Merrilee laughs, and Eli loves her laugh so he laughs, which makes Merrilee laugh even harder. The third clip is Eli copying his Dad by sticking out his tongue. In this clip Eli is being very obedient and doing exactly what his Dad tells him to do. This is one of the few instances where that happens. Enjoy!

7 comments:

me said...

I love the clip of Merrilee and Eli. That is precious and so neat that you have it on film!

Shalmeno said...

Awesome. And I love all his jungle equipment. :-)

The Fifes said...

what a smart little guy! i LOVE his laugh!

Jamie Bills said...

Cute laugh and I love him sticking his tongue out.

Kate said...

The sound of a baby laughing is the MOST beautiful sound in the world! I already love and adore Eli and I can't wait to meet him! You guys are the BEST parents!

The Ishiis said...

His laugh is so cute, I love it when babies start interacting more!

lynn said...

He is so adorable!! I love that laugh. He is getting so cute - I love that little guy. Can't wait to see you!!
Love, Mom