Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Pancake Breakfast

I (Ben) am filling in for Merrilee today. This year our ward did a Christmas Pancake Breakfast instead of a Christmas Party. They needed some entertainment and the responsibility ended up falling to Merrilee. She put together a three-guitar quartet by enlisting her friends. They sounded amazing, they all have beautiful voices. My personal favorite performance was Feliz Navidad. They also did a wonderful rendition of Angels We Have Heard on High. They tried to get the ward to join in on a few songs, but found little volume and even less participation. It still turned out to be a lot of fun and Merrilee had a chance do something she loves (play guitar and sing).

3 comments:

Kate said...

I bet it was amazing!

me said...

Wish you had video of it.

Shalmeno said...

Audio - we want audio! :-) I'm glad to hear you had the chance to perform. Sounds like it was great!