Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bath Time!


May I just say, bath time is never boring! Whether Elias is shooting poop across the bathroom and hitting the opposite walls and cabinets in protest, or switching dramatically to a smile while you shampoo his hair (okay... and I thought I was supposed to be the one with the mood swings!), I don't think I've made it through one bath without laughing at my little guy. It is nice that I can give him real baths now (in his little whale tub), rather than sponge baths. Fewer opportunities for him to get revenge. He does love his little blue hooded towel, so we always end on a good note. So nice to know he still loves me at the end of it all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

what a cute little peanut! :)

The Ishiis said...

Bathtime is always fun, especially with a little slippery newborn!

Kate said...

He's adorable! Try handing him to Ben when he's in the shower- so far all of my babies have loved showers. I can't wait to meet yor little one!

Martha said...

what a sweet little wet rat!