Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

This is a little late, but I recieved an e-mail from Kendra reminding me I had not updated the blog. This is the Witchita Mountains (more like hills if you ask me) a wildlife refuge. They had prairie dogs, buffalo, and hiking trails. Merrilee and I went down for spring break and had a ton of fun. We had a picnic and went on a hike. The hike was short, but we saw some beautiful areas. That was our big thing this spring break. Oh and check back to this blog shortly, because Merrilee is getting an ultrasound tomorrow. Hopefully we will know the baby's gender.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

me said...

Wow, I think I tried that on Amy and even your Mom but they never posted. Gee Ben, thanks. I miss buffalo and prarie dogs. We would see prarie dogs all the time growing up.