Monday, April 4, 2011

Eli loves his Woody doll. Loves him so much that he decapitated poor Woody. I have super-glued that stupid doll's head on soooooo many times, per Eli's request. And then he goes about, banging it on stuff (like the oven) until the head falls off again. It's a sick cycle.


Eli and Ben making faces in the mirror. This was so funny. They made so many faces and Eli just laughed and laughed.




Eli loves putting my hat on his head and dancing around. He thinks he's so cool.
He's right.

I had a girls' night with my sister. We watched 'Pride and Prejudice'- the good one, the BBC version. Eli loves Jane Austen movies. He has watched 'Sense and Sensibility' and 'P&P' and a few others, and for some reason or other, he loves them. I think it's the animals- he quacks and neighs when he sees the animals. He also bursts out laughing at random times, I have no idea why. Anyways, Christine and I were watching our movie, and it was way past Eli's bed time. I had to keep putting him down, and he kept sneaking out to watch with us. I kept catching him and sending him off to bed. I underestimated his sneak-skills, though. I thought I got him every time, but when Christine and I finished for the night, we saw the little man, fast asleep in the hall. What a funny kid!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Eli and Woody is just priceless. The love is so evident on his face. Beautiful!