Friday, August 20, 2010

What will he do next?

(Ben) We recently found out that Eli had a fungal rash in his diaper area. The doctor told us to keep the rash area dry. Since he is always in his diapers, I thought it would be beneficial for Eli to play au-natural in the dry bathtub. One minute in, Eli pees. Not bad- I was expecting this. Two minutes in, Eli is having fun. Dad is bored and grabs a book. Five minutes in, Dad looks over to find Eli has pooped in the tub and is nonchalantly sampling a terd meatball. I call for Merrilee's help. She helps clean up and we end up giving Eli a real bath. That is the last dry bath I ever give Eli!

Sorry! No pictures.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh no!!! That is crazy!! What a story- that will be a good one for years to come.

me said...

Oh,too funny!I agree with Kate. Going to be told over and over.